Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kisame's Secret


I kinda curious about Akatsuki, especially Kisame-nii "Why he always wears his coat all the time?" and I decided to find it out!!

I think it's about last noon when I found Kisame was walking around nearby. So, I ask him about it. He looks kinda disturbed for a while, but then he took me to his secret hideout. After I arrived in his room, He make sure no Akatsuki members around and then he closed the door. After that, he started to take off his coat and reveal his secret.

"Well you know..., because I wear this thing all the time!", he said.

"... Oh, okay.", I replied

=-=-=
Hoshigaki Kisame (c) Masashi Kishimoto
Artwork (c) me

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love his eyes! Cute smile too. I've never seen such a happy expression on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    neat pic, i like a lot the cute expresion xD
    hot "underwear" *drool

    ReplyDelete
  3. @baraboylover: Glad you like it! Well, he happy all the time except in anime and manga :P (that means it's just on fan art :D)

    @Devilman: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete